Here’s how you can prepare for your journey into inner space:
• Have something to eat before takeoff, and avoid caffeine at least three hours before.
• Refrain from shaving or waxing your body on the same day.
• You won’t need to bring anything; we provide fresh towels, earplugs, and toiletries.
• Swimwear is optional. We recommend to float nude; you’ll have a private room, pod and shower.
• If you’ve recently dyed, bleached or applied keratin treatment to your hair, please wait at least a week after to float (water should run clear when you shower).
• Read more in our FAQ
We’ve blessed your pod with the finest Peruvian Palo Santo. Our “shaman” on duty will hold a first float ‘ceremony’ for your trip, so please arrive at least five minutes before. Kindly note our 24-hour cancellation policy, or a penalty fee may be incurred.